The industry leaders in compaction control and associated geotechnical testing. Delivering an unparalleled level of customer service and technical integrity.
Geotechnical Laboratories Pty Ltd is a NATA accredited (# 14651) construction materials testing facility that specialises in the area of compaction control and material compliance. In conjunction with its sister company, Geotechnical Engineering Pty Ltd, boasts an extensive laboratory facility accredited for over a 100 tests including a wide range of soil, aggregate and specialised tests. Geolabs primary laboratory is located in Ravenhall Victoria and is actively involved in the following fields:
- Compaction control of earthworks. A number of fully trained and
experienced technicians offer prompt service for any sized project.
On site laboratory facilities can be provided.
- Level 1 to 3 supervision, quality control of materials and
construction procedures and reporting.
- A full range of testing from triaxial strength to consolidation
together with classification can be carried out to provide
parameters for foundation design.
- Mechanical testing for quarry products, all relevant testing is
- Quality control testing of concrete, cement grout and cement bentonite grouts.
- A full pavement design and testing service is provided including investigation of existing pavements.
Geotechnical Laboratories primary aim when testing for its clients is to issue compaction results quickly to enable continuous site production. As a result Geolab strives to give verbal results on-site and NATA endorsed reports within 24 hours of testing. Geolab also works closely with the Quality Assurance Officers of its clients to ensure appropriate procedures are in place for co-ordination of testing and traceability of lots/samples.